Freedom of Information Twitter Chat
The questions for Monday’s Twitter chat on Freedom of Information are as follows:
- What difference has FOI made?
- Should FOI be a “right to know” or a “right to ask”?
- Should all government information be available without the public having to ask under FOI?
- Given that the meeting concluded that FOI had not met 3 of its 4 stated objectives, should the legislation be repealed?
- Assuming the legislation should not be repealed, what changes should be made?
As always the debate will kick off at 8pm and tweets should include the hashtag #cardcont and the question number.
See you there!