More Product, Less Process – The Twitter Chat
Gearing up for the #CardCont Twitter chat on More Product, Less Process to be held this Monday, 26th March from 8pm until 9pm. So, here are the questions….
1) Isn’t this what we do already?
2) Is item level cataloguing and preservation too expensive nowadays?
3) What is the ‘golden minimum’?
4) Do we need to have a metric for cataloguing?
5) How does MPLP help us to define or understand the relationship between cataloguing and digitisation?
6) Do we need item level handling and inspection for appraisal?
7) What’s happened to the ‘rule against bias’? (A question for those of you who still remember your MAD – Manual of Archival Description)
Hope you can make it on Monday!